Tampa Bay Conference
Workplace Violence & Active Shooter Seminar
Coming in September!
APPROXIMATELY 2 MILLION PEOPLE REPORT SOME FORM OF WORKPLACE VIOLENCE EVERY YEAR.
Do you know if there is someone in your workplace with violent tendencies? What would you do if there was a violent outbreak in your office? How long would it take law enforcement to get there? Perhaps most importantly, how can you prevent a situation from happening in the first place? The purpose of this interactive conference is to educate professionals how to take a proactive approach to keep their workplace - and the people within it - safe. Participants will leave with tactical tools they can use immediately to mitigate the risk of a violent incident.
In this comprehensive seminar, participants will learn:
- Contributors to workplace violence and how to avoid them
- Indicators and warning signs of potential violent employees that have occurred in every past incident
- Effective communication techniques to de-escalate a situation and help prevent a potential violent incident
- Basic emergency medical care and tools that save lives
- Key elements of an emergency management plan
9:00am – 10:00am Registration and Networking
10:00am – Introduction and History
11:00am – Indicators and Warning Signs
12:00pm – Lunch (provided) and Networking
1:00pm – Law Enforcement Response and Planning
2:30pm – Discussion and Questions
4:00pm - Closing
Who will benefit from this conference?
- HR professionals
- Senior leaders
- Team leaders
- Front-line supervisors
Attendees will receive:
- Readiness Assessment Checklist
- Action Plan for securing workplace safety
- Sample workplace violence policies
- Discount on Alaris threat mitigation products and services